Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wow - Hello Summer


I really dont know how the time has flown. Getting my blog off the ground has been put on the backburner as life has played itself around me.


I have been working on a few exciting things, crafty bits and pieces that I will put some photos up of at some stage.


I have been doing alot of photography and have welcomed daylight savings with open arms and I couldnt resist the urge to take some summer pics!


The picture above is at Brooksville, Christchurch.. this suburb is a beautiful beachside "town" about half an hours drive out of the city. The whole suburb was badly damaged in the Feb Earthquake and are campaigning to be Green Zoned so they don't have to move from their homes as they are all currently in the Red Zone (possible demolition) where the ground is just too unsafe to build on.

No comments:

Post a Comment