Friday, December 17, 2010

Homemade Christmas Gifts can be Cool!

So i was struggling with what to get my Dad for Christmas.
Then I came across this website, who it turns out I had used years before when they sold their blocks off trademe. The people are awesomely nice and helpful and wanted to make sure I did my blocks the best I could... (after I may or may not have screwed it up once before). I forgot to take a photo before I wrapped them up.. but these are the 4 pics I used on the blocks for Dad. I went with a kiwiana theme as it represents my Dad and he loves a good winebago. And here the website link if you're in NZ. Although I'm sure they would be keen to expand overseas if given the chance! I really can't rave enough about these guys. And I got a free picture block Christmas Tree Ornament with my order! Which was shipped for free too of course! What an affordable awesome present. I will definately be using them again in the future. X



I also went a little nuts on homemade birthday presents this month with 3 friends getting Michael Jackson or Jimmy Page paintings for Christmas. So far well received!

No comments:

Post a Comment