Friday, September 17, 2010

Liiiists, glorious liiiiists, what more can I wish foooor!

I am always on the look out for lists. I love lists. And one of my favourite types of lists are inspiring website lists. So I have decided to create my own!
I came across a few of these in the Aussie design mag 'Desk Top' (which I am trying to track down here in NZ if anyone knows where I can get one from!) that are perfect for graphic designers and illustrators that need some inspiration.


Pixar and Aardman (creators of Wallace & Gromit among other genious characters) have been my favourite so far.

I encourage everyone to take a look. You really can spend hours in their websites. The site's themselves are a breath of fresh air.
www.aardman.com, www.pixar.com, www.passionpictures.com, www.nectarine.com.au, www.blueskystudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment